Wednesday, May 20, 2009

An Unofficial Poll

So I've been debating this for a while. As part of my giving attention to the players who don't get it nationally, I've decided to take a poll of any and everyone who might read this and ask one simple question. After that, I'll give the correct answer. It's very simple, and should generate some interesting responses. Who is the most underrated baseball player out there? The only hint I'll give is that it's a position player and not a pitcher, but if you feel it's a pitcher, feel free. After enough time has passed I will evaluate the responses and hopefully someone else will get the correct answer, but I doubt it.

Again: Who is the most underrated baseball player?

P.S. He doesn't play in Boston or New York, if that wasn't obvious.

6 comments:

  1. Pitcher is Roy Halladay
    Position Player is Morneau

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can only assume you're kidding since Morneau has won an MVP and was 2nd last year. If it were a pitcher Halladay would be the best guess, but it's not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morneau doesn't get the press he deserves, but if its just about being unknown, then probably adrian gonzalez.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The press votes on the awards, how do you figure? And no, like I told Brad Smith, Gonzalez is 2, but this guy has been doing it for longer with no love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't tell me that it's Raul Ibanez.

    ReplyDelete