Friday, May 15, 2009

Last Night Was Awesome

Boston teams went 0-3, and I enjoyed watching as much as I could. Plus, the Orioles won 9-5 and the Rockets forced a game 7, setting up a great Sunday for basketball. There is a potential for my two least favorite NBA teams, the Celtics and Lakers, to lose on the same day and be eliminated from the playoffs as higher seeds. The Red Sox went to extra innings before they lost to the Angels, and the Bruins went to OT before they got beat by the Canes. The Bruins at least showed some fight in the game, basically mugging the Canes for the entire OT without getting called for a penalty. The Magic found a way to come back and expose the tired and old legs of the Celtics. Hopefully they remember how to continue this on Sunday, so that the crappy Celtics can just go home. Not much else other than the past 2 nights has been the best 2 day span for me in ages, my birthday was awesome, and last night was awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment