Friday, April 24, 2009

Final Mock Draft!





Not a perfect looking post, but it's all there. The first two images are the first two rounds done by both Lloyd and I. In case you can't figure it out, Lloyd proposed some trades in order to better fit what he thought was going to happen so that he would do well in the scoring system. The team listed first will be picking in that slot, the team listed second was originally picking there. The third image is my third round projection, which will be way off, but if I get 3 right I'll be happy. Just for fun and reference, he has two players in his first two rounds, Mike Wallace and Louis Murphy, that I don't have in any of my first three rounds. Both are wide receivers which gives a little information on how different opinions are after the top 5 or so. Hopefully I get every pick right so ESPN decides to hire me as Mel Kiper or Todd McShay's apprentice.


1 comment:

  1. sorry guys, no way ron brace gets past denver in the second round if they don't get raji

    ReplyDelete