Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My First Vlog



Now to clarify one thing (I didn't feel like doing it again), I'm not advocating either crime, and I'm not trying to say Stallworth doesn't deserve a second chance once he serves his time. I just don't see how one crime can make you hated by the entire US, but one doesn't really matter to the general public. Leonard Little got away with killing someone while drinking and driving during Paul Tagliabue's tenure with only an 8 game suspension. I think Roger Goddell can be a douche sometimes, but he made the right call here.

Last point, I've said this for a while, if the Orioles were in the NL West they would have won at least 4 division crowns, and probably gone to at least 1 World Series. However, they play in the evil AL East, where great teams go to die. As much as I hate Peter Angelos, I can't blame him for not trying to outspend the Yankees and Red Sox every year. He finally got a GM that has a long term plan, and a coach that has developed young players for the first time since Davey Johnson. Hopefully this little winning pattern continues when they go back to playing the AL.

1 comment: