Thursday, October 8, 2009

Questions

My job affords me a lot of time to sit and think of some really, really pointless things. Along with those things arise a few questions that I can't answer, so I pose them to anyone willing to answer?

Who will end up being the worse closer this season, Brad Lidge or Tony Romo?

Who will score more points in the upcoming 2009-2010 season, Allen Iverson or Alexander Ovechkin?

Who is most likely to poop their pants on the job, Brett Favre, Mark Martin, or perennial favorite Al Davis?

Who will have more big hits in October, Alex Rodriguez or Beyonce?

Which team will manage to win a game first, St. Louis Rams or Tampa Bay Bucs?

Who will end up with the better QB rating this season, JaMarcus Russell or Ronnie Brown? (Note: Russell right now only has a rating better than all the players who have only thrown 1 pass incomplete, Josh McCown, and Matt Moore)

Who will end up with more rushing yards, Darren McFadden or Desean Jackson?

That's it for now, let me know what you think, and any more question to have answered.

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say that I am 100% for glorious returns? If it were socially acceptable, I would retire every other month, just so I could come back the next month and announce my glorious return. Wait for a few years until celebrities start doing that on purpose for finacial reasons.

    Now to the answers to your questions:

    1. Worse closer? Romo. Jessica leaving really screwed him up. Cowboys fans would do well to hire Minka Kelly to date him until he gets his mojo.
    2. More points: A.I. I hate him, but goddamn do I respect him.
    3. How dare you include the great Mark Martin in this questionaire. You insult a legend sir. A legend who is not done winning, mark my words. (BTW, Al Davis, since he's done it before.)
    4. More big hits: Beyonce. Easiest one on here.
    5. First win: Rams. Playing in the NFC West has it's advantages.
    6. Better QB rating: God, I hope it's Ronnie Brown. I hate JaMarcus Russel and his bogus LSU diploma so much it makes me want to puke. (Of course Brown went to Auburn, which is the Dodge to LSU's Chrystler in the spectrum of "Colleges That Don't Give a Shit About Grades if You Play Football." For further reading, Wikipedia "South Eastern Conference."

    P.S. I love your column.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot who will rush for the most yards this season. Also, I only mentioned Martin because let's be honest, the G-forces he experiences on a weekly basis have to loosen up those bowels once or twice. I am completely in his corner, and want him to win the whole damn thing, but he is merited in the discussion.

    ReplyDelete